autobuy vpn script

How to customize and extend your OpenVPN installation.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

godaddy
OpenVpn Newbie

autobuy vpn script

Post by godaddy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:36 pm

i am trying to setup a commercial vpn service that will sell clients monthly subscriptions to openvpn when they finish payment.
i have a developer but I want to know what is the best way to do this so I can follow the instructions when setting it up.

now my question is, for example i have a openvpn server that we will be hosting client vpn connections on.
is it possible to execute commands on this server via SSH to generate a user profile (when he completes payment, we can relay this SSH command to this server) and then a command to delete this profile and terminate any active connections when the user month subscription is over (and a cron script runs that issues this command via SSH to the host machine to delete this client user vpn profile)

i am also willing to pay fair amount of $$$ for someone who has vast knowledge about this and knows the best method.
you can contact me on my email (since PM doesnt work here) - redmonk@promessage.com