Having more than one user "Active" on Cloud Connexa Portal

Next-generation cloud-hosted OpenVPN business solution.
Eric54
OpenVpn Newbie

Having more than one user "Active" on Cloud Connexa Portal

Post by Eric54 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:54 am

I am discovering the Cloud Connexa portal with a 3 free connections. I have created a subnet xxxx.openvpn.com + an owner account and that works completly without problem. I can comunicate beetween 2 computers through VPN tunnels. The first registred user is "Active" when I am connected with Openvpn Connect from a remote PC with a little green circle. I have created a second account and I use it to configure a connecxion from a third PC. I have modified manually the profile but this user remains on "Created" status on the user's web page on the portal Cloud Connexa with a little red circle. Below the window of Openvpn Connect, it is shown that i am connected with the first account but it is not possible ti change thes information (field is blocked by Connexa).

Could you help me how i can use Cloud Connexa with more than one user ?

Thanks.

openvpn_inc
OpenVPN Inc.

Re: Having more than one user "Active" on Cloud Connexa Portal

Post by openvpn_inc » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:18 pm

Hello Eric,

If the user shows as 'created' is because you need to connect from the connect app, you can find the temporary password on the portal Users > Users > On the affected user choose 'Password Management' (Second icon)

What do you mean with:
Below the window of Openvpn Connect, it is shown that i am connected with the first account but it is not possible ti change thes information (field is blocked by Connexa).
Will be attentive to your comments.

Sahara.
Image OpenVPN Inc.
Answers provided by OpenVPN Inc. staff members here are provided on a voluntary best-effort basis, and no rights can be claimed on the basis of answers posted in this public forum. If you wish to get official support from OpenVPN Inc. please use the official support ticket system: https://openvpn.net/support