Routing issue

Official client software for OpenVPN Access Server and OpenVPN Cloud.
khjeon
OpenVpn Newbie

Routing issue

Post by khjeon » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:05 am

Hello.
In openvpn 2.5.6 version.
I experiencing an issue
where they are able to successfully connect to the VPN server, but cannot access the intended services
due to packets being routed to the default gateway instead of the split tunnel, despite having the correct routing table.
This issue is only affecting one computer in office,
while other computers are able to access the service without any problems.
I suspect that this may be a Windows-specific issue, but I am unsure of how to resolve it.

please help me

Anasabdullah
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: Routing issue

Post by Anasabdullah » Mon May 01, 2023 8:51 am

Check the OpenVPN configuration file on the client computer to ensure that the correct routes are being set. Check the Windows routing table to make sure that the routes are configured properly. If the routes are configured correctly, try disabling and re-enabling the network adapter. If the issue persists, try switching to a different OpenVPN version. If the issue continues, try disabling the Windows Firewall or any other security software that might be blocking the connection. Also, make sure that the client computer has the latest version of OpenVPN installed.
Finally, try running a trace route from the client computer to the server to identify any possible issues with the connection.

I hope it helps to