How Obfusecate OpenVPN & Tell Us does it work or not

This forum is for general conversation and user-user networking.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

SMQS.500
OpenVpn Newbie

How Obfusecate OpenVPN & Tell Us does it work or not

Post by SMQS.500 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:48 am

Hi dear experts,
I am from iran and in these days they totally shut OpenVPN down.
Also NordVPN + ExpressVPN + Pure VPN + etc does not work anymore.
There is a deprecated topic in openvpn community about abfuscate openvpn :
https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/TrafficObfuscation
But it is very old and links are not available.
There are some projects on github about obfs4 and 5.
But those projects are so fishy and have no solutions for windows or android os.
Also we do n't do they work or not !!!!!
Is it possible for openvpn team to introduce a legit seller for selling obfuscated oepnvpn for test?
Or is it possible to create a topic in community about obfuscated openvpn?
My openvpn access server is linux based and my clients are windows os and android phones.

Hareset
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: How Obfusecate OpenVPN & Tell Us does it work or not

Post by Hareset » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:37 am

Hi there,

Have you considered using a VPN that offers obfuscation technology? This can help mask your VPN usage and make it more difficult for governments to detect and block it. There are some VPNs that specialize in obfuscation, and they may be able to help you. Regarding OpenVPN obfuscation, it's definitely worth exploring this as a potential solution. However, I should note that obfuscation is not a foolproof solution and may not work in all cases. Additionally, there are some risks associated with using obfuscated VPNs, as some may not be as secure as they claim to be. Some VPN providers allow customers to pay for their service using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. This offers an additional layer of anonymity and privacy for those who are concerned about their online activities being traced.