[Solved] Is there a way to have the popup appear in background / disable for reconnects?

Samples of working configurations.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

shizoor
OpenVpn Newbie

[Solved] Is there a way to have the popup appear in background / disable for reconnects?

Post by shizoor » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:09 am

Is there a way to have the popup appear in background / disable for reconnects?
Sorry for asking something this basic, but I've looked for a bit and can't find an answer. Is there a way to have openvpn gui on Windows 10 reconnect "quietly" in the background?

Obviously I'd want the popup to come to gain focus in the event of something like authentication failure, but if it's simply reconnecting due to a timeout, is there a way of having openvpn gui do this "quietly"?

Thanks for your help - Rich

TinCanTech
OpenVPN Protagonist

Re: Is there a way to have the popup appear in background / disable for reconnects?

Post by TinCanTech » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:32 am

shizoor
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: Is there a way to have the popup appear in background / disable for reconnects?

Post by shizoor » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:40 am

Amazing, thanks! My googling failed because it's not referred to as a popup. Just checked "silent connection" and "show balloon" to never and it's fixed it. I should have had a better look in the settings.
:)