Remove openvpn centos 7

Business solution to host your own OpenVPN server with web management interface and bundled clients.
favorskij
OpenVpn Newbie

Remove openvpn centos 7

Post by favorskij » Sun May 12, 2019 11:02 am

I have centos 7.

How to remove from the server openvpn. I searched all over the internet and not found. Not found on the official site. Tell me how to remove openvpn?

novaflash
OpenVPN Inc.

Re: Remove openvpn centos 7

Post by novaflash » Wed May 15, 2019 10:13 am

If you are talking about the OpenVPN Access Server, and you really want to remove it, just remove the package titled openvpn-as. If you're talking about the open source version, just remove the package titled openvpn. The standard system utilities for package management will do the trick there.
I'm still alive, just posting under the openvpn_inc alias now as part of a larger group.

londyntbarron
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: Remove openvpn centos 7

Post by londyntbarron » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:01 pm

I noticed your post about wanting to remove OpenVPN from your CentOS 7 server. It can be frustrating when you can't find the answers you need online. Have you considered looking into extended support for CentOS 7 EOL? It might be a good idea to explore this option since you're running an older version of CentOS that is no longer supported by the community. As for removing OpenVPN, have you tried using the package manager to uninstall it? You can try running the following command in the terminal: "sudo yum remove openvpn". This should remove the OpenVPN package from your server.