Can´t access Server

Business solution to host your own OpenVPN server with web management interface and bundled clients.
dibritti
OpenVpn Newbie

Can´t access Server

Post by dibritti » Fri May 11, 2018 5:21 am

Hello
I need you help please,

I have a GrandStream GWN7000 router, making has OpenVpn server. I want to register my cliente with a Grandstream gxp1625 IP Phone, but when I make the trace with wireshark, there´s a constant error, that it´s all ways appearing.

the error is :
"192.168.1.68 axx-xxx-xx-xxx.cpe.netcabo.pt OpenVPN 60 MessageType: P_CONTROL_HARD_RESET_CLIENT_V2"

And I cant´t do the register in the openVpn Server that is in the client enterprise side.

In my android I have a APP to establish the openvpn connection, and in this way I´m successful. I use the same .crt and .key certificate files, I´m in the same phone network

I can´t understand what it means and how to interpret this information.

Please help!!

Thanks

novaflash
OpenVPN Inc.

Re: Can´t access Server

Post by novaflash » Wed May 16, 2018 12:43 pm

It's difficult to diagnose issues without seeing the configuration. But I get the sense that perhaps the server is expecting TLS authentication and the client doesn't do it, or there is some problem with the TLS HMAC stuff in general. We'd need to see config files to be able to understand what the issue could really be.
I'm still alive, just posting under the openvpn_inc alias now as part of a larger group.