Proxy Error NTLM phase 2 content lengh not zero

Official client software for OpenVPN Access Server and OpenVPN Cloud.
shooter40sw
OpenVpn Newbie

Proxy Error NTLM phase 2 content lengh not zero

Post by shooter40sw » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:20 pm

Hi guys, Im getting these errors:

proxy error NTLM phase 2 content length is not zero is the error that give me in the openvpn connect, cant take the hole log out, but other errors in the NTLM are " Credentials are missing", possible username/password incorrect, HTTP Proxy requires credentials.

My credentials are correct because I can browse the internet through the proxy using FF and chrome with no issues, In my environment we have 2 proxys one with basic authentication through LDAP and an NTLM, though both of them that require credentials work fine if I browse the internet, My openvpn server is an ASUS Router with the Merlin build, it works perfect without proxy and it also works with the basic authentication proxy, so there is no issue with the setup because it works through the basic auth proxy but when I try to connect the the NTLM it gives me those errors, this changing the proxy on the app itself, I also tried to change / place the proxy setting in the client.opvn file but it seems that the opnvpn client for android ignores this option I asume because it has this built in, in the NTLM option, I have tried also the basic and not basic auth with no success and also I have tried different combinations of domain\username, username@domain.com, domain/username, username and password. I use an ipod 4th gen and Ipad 3, with the same issue as also on android, I posted there too. No issues with my setup because they work perfectly with a basic authentication proxy and with no proxy.