How does one change the Forum Password?

All comments and questions related to the functionality of the OpenVPN web pages and forum should go here.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

chribonn
OpenVpn Newbie

How does one change the Forum Password?

Post by chribonn » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:24 am

I cannot find the place where I can change my forum password. Using both Chrome and Firefox I get to the profile page and after entering my current password I see no option to provide a new one.

Thanks

Pippin
Forum Team

Re: How does one change the Forum Password?

Post by Pippin » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:32 pm

I gloomily came to the ironic conclusion that if you take a highly intelligent person and give them the best possible, elite education, then you will most likely wind up with an academic who is completely impervious to reality.
Halton Arp

RBI
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: How does one change the Forum Password?

Post by RBI » Thu May 11, 2023 2:08 pm

I am having a similar issue. I can log in and access the forum but when I enter my current password to confirm and make changes to my account it tells me its the wrong password. I found the above linked password manager portal and tried to log in but I get Error 5034 The browser session is invalid or has expired. Please try again. I tried the forgot password and put in my username and it gives the same error. Multiple browsers and clear caches later, I got the self service login to work using Incognito mode. Not sure why it hates me but hopefully this will save someone else some time.