Can't view user management page

Business solution to host your own OpenVPN server with web management interface and bundled clients.
lorenzoba
OpenVpn Newbie

Can't view user management page

Post by lorenzoba » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:11 am

Hi!

I installed access server on centos, but I have a problem with displaying users: when I go to the users section in the admin page, it returns an error on the session and sends me back to the login page.
This happens only with the server set to osi 2 (bridged) mode, through osi 3 it works perfectly, but I need to keep the first mode
The server is already updated to the latest version and I have already tried to reinstall it, but nothing has changed

The error is:

Code: Select all

SESSION ERROR: There is no flattener function registered for object <built-in function input> of type <type 'builtin_function_or_method'>.: flat/twist:24,flat/ten:83,flat/flatstan:200,flat/ten:70,flat/ten:65 (exceptions.NotImplementedError)

Does anyone know how to fix?

novaflash
OpenVPN Inc.

Re: Can't view user management page

Post by novaflash » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:54 am

Really sorry to hear that, no idea what's going on here to be honest. But the layer 2 functionality has been deprecated and REALLY should not be used anymore. It could disappear at any moment in a future release.

Can you tell us the exact version of your OS and the exact version of your Access Server? (it's contained in the /etc/issue and the /usr/local/openvpn_as/etc/VERSION files). We'll take a look and see what can be done.
I'm still alive, just posting under the openvpn_inc alias now as part of a larger group.

lorenzoba
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by lorenzoba » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:22 am

Sure, the OS is CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908 (Core) and the as server version is 2.7.5 (AS_BUILD=932a08a3)

novaflash
OpenVPN Inc.

Post by novaflash » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:23 pm

Thanks, we'll have a look to see if we can see the same issue under those conditions. If not I'll ask you to submit a support ticket so we can gather more details without putting those here on a public forum.
I'm still alive, just posting under the openvpn_inc alias now as part of a larger group.

lorenzoba
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by lorenzoba » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:52 pm

ok, thanks for the help