Routing Problems

This forum is for admins who are looking to build or expand their OpenVPN setup.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

Forum rules
Please use the [oconf] BB tag for openvpn Configurations. See viewtopic.php?f=30&t=21589 for an example.
adamb
OpenVpn Newbie

Routing Problems

Post by adamb » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Hello all!!

I am having issues with a OpenVPN tunnel setup. Currently we have openvpn on a server which is not part of our local network. I am trying to get our proxy server to allow us connection to the tunnels. I have added a route to the proxy server. What has me stumped is that I can ping the tun0 interface which is 10.130.0.1 from the proxy, but I can't ping any of the clients tunnels from the proxy server, such as 10.130.0.28 or 10.130.0.30. I can ssh 10.130.0.1 which is tun0 on the openvpn server but can't hit any of the tunnels. I can ping and ssh to all the tunnels from the Openvpn server. I know this is something very simple. Any suggestions or idea is greatly appreciated.

krzee
Forum Team

Re: Routing Problems

Post by krzee » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:00 pm

do clients have a route to the proxy server? (you can push this from the server)