Tunnel Blick client with Sonicwall SSL-VPN???

This forum is for general conversation and user-user networking.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

Magnum45
OpenVpn Newbie

Tunnel Blick client with Sonicwall SSL-VPN???

Post by Magnum45 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:20 pm

Hey Guys,

I'm new to this VPN stuff. I've successfully created a SSL-VPN using sonicwall. So in my office I have a sonicwall firewall, a NSA220, which I configured for SSL-VPN.

Then in my home, I have a mac laptop. I installed the sonicwall mobile connect app. I added the WAN IP address of my office and the port of 4433 into my settings. I entered my username that I created on the sonicwall, and I'm able to log into my office network from home! Everything works great.

However, my boss wants me to use tunnel blick to connect instead of the sonicwall mobile app. I'm curious if this is possible or not, I'm not a programmer, but I'm game to give it a hack, if it's even remotely possible. Please let me know.

Best,
Magnum

P.S. The reason why my boss wants me to use tunnel blick, is because we have an open vpn server which is going out of date, and we are starting to use sonicwall SSL-VPN, but for management purposes he wants to have everything under one app (tunnel Blick). We are an MSP, and the above senario is only one instance, of a much broader setup.