How do I login and connect to a server after a software upgrade requires me to use my email to login instead of ID

This forum is for general conversation and user-user networking.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

rialla977
OpenVpn Newbie

How do I login and connect to a server after a software upgrade requires me to use my email to login instead of ID

Post by rialla977 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:29 am

A recent update to software on my iPhone changed my login options and now requires an email address as my login name. My account was set up with a nonemail login ID. I can not get into my account to use the vpn or to change the lD. Same is true on my windows laptop but I use “fast eddie “ there as the interface and so far the original sign in will work to let me connect to a vpn server using “fast eddie”. How do I change my account sign in so I can use this on my iPhone?

JustinJack
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: How do I login and connect to a server after a software upgrade requires me to use my email to login instead of ID

Post by JustinJack » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:46 am

This recent iphone update is terribly failed. Millions of users are suffering from this issue including you and me. I also found the solution for this but no success.