- For details see Changes.rst
- Windows: print warning if pushed options require DHCP (e.g. DOMAIN-SEARCH) and driver in use does not use DHCP (wintun, dco).
- SIGSEGV crash: Do not check key_state buffers that are in S_UNDEF state (Github #449) - the new sanity check function introduced in 2.6.7 sometimes tried to use a NULL pointer after an unsuccessful TLS handshake
- Windows: --dns option did not work when tap-windows6 driver was used, because internal flag for "apply DNS option to DHCP server" wasn't set (Github #447)
- Windows: fix status/log file permissions, caused by regression after changing to CMake build system (Github: #454, Trac: #1430)
- Windows: fix --chdir failures, also caused by error in CMake build system (Github #448)
- Included openvpn-gui updated to 22.214.171.124