Packt's new OpenVPN 2 Cookbook

This forum is for general conversation and user-user networking.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

ananjanc
OpenVpn Newbie

Packt's new OpenVPN 2 Cookbook

Post by ananjanc » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:07 am

Hi,

My name is Ananjan Chaudhuri and I work for Packt Publishing, a U.K. based publishing firm specializing in focused IT books. You can read more about us here: http://www.packtpub.com/

I would like to inform you that Packt has recently published a new book OpenVPN 2 Cookbook, a new book which covers everything a system administrator needs to manage and run an OpenVPN network, from point to point networks to troubleshooting. Written by Jan Just Keijser, this book offers all the information you need to successfully manage your network. You may read more about the book here:- https://www.packtpub.com/openvpn-2-cookbook/book

In case anyone who'd like to review the book on their blog/website and/or Amazon, simply let me know your shipping details (Required for the registration of new reviewers) on ananjanc(at)packtpub(dot)com and I'll have the eBook added to your account and would provide you with the download instructions in my next e-mail. You can then download this book instantly.

If you have any queries, do let me know and I'd be happy to assist :-).

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

Have a good day!

Ananjan.

krzee
Forum Team

Re: Packt's new OpenVPN 2 Cookbook

Post by krzee » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:17 am

To anyone thinking about getting this book: I HIGHLY recommend it.
I have been using OpenVPN for a long time and reading this book opened my eyes to many more things that OpenVPN can do. If you want to really understand OpenVPN, this book belongs in your reference material

Douglas
Forum Team

Re: Packt's new OpenVPN 2 Cookbook

Post by Douglas » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:03 pm

I'd like a copy of this.