Is there Any Free Subs For 2 Users Still?

Business solution to host your own OpenVPN server with web management interface and bundled clients.
SMQS.500
OpenVpn Newbie

Is there Any Free Subs For 2 Users Still?

Post by SMQS.500 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:13 pm

Hi dear manager,
I want to test OpenPVN befire buy a subscription.
But i could n't find any free subscription in portal for test OpenVPN.
Any idea?

Pippin
Forum Team

Re: Is there Any Free Subs For 2 Users Still?

Post by Pippin » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:26 pm

I gloomily came to the ironic conclusion that if you take a highly intelligent person and give them the best possible, elite education, then you will most likely wind up with an academic who is completely impervious to reality.
Halton Arp

SMQS.500
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by SMQS.500 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:32 pm

ok - thanks.
I will try it as soon as possible.

openvpn_inc
OpenVPN Inc.

Post by openvpn_inc » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:49 pm

Hello SMQS.500,

To answer the question directly; yes.

For OpenVPN Access Server, if you install it without any subscription or software license, it will just allow 2 connections by itself. So it's built-in. You can also see the subscription model in action for free by creating a free subscription by going to openvpn.net and signing in to the website to the Access Server Portal and creating a subscription there, and then assigning it to your Access Server. The subscription can be converted into a paid subscription for higher amount of allowed connections.

For OpenVPN Cloud, if you register on our website for OpenVPN Cloud, you get 3 connections free allowed. You can convert that into a paid subscription for higher amount of allowed connections.

Good luck,
Johan
Image OpenVPN Inc.
Answers provided by OpenVPN Inc. staff members here are provided on a voluntary best-effort basis, and no rights can be claimed on the basis of answers posted in this public forum. If you wish to get official support from OpenVPN Inc. please use the official support ticket system: https://openvpn.net/support