make specific site in the local network accessible to client

Business solution to host your own OpenVPN server with web management interface and bundled clients.
mohammad alsharqi
OpenVpn Newbie

make specific site in the local network accessible to client

Post by mohammad alsharqi » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:25 am

Hi Everyone,

I've completed the vpn server and deployed it on Microsoft Azure, I'm connecting my server through virtual machine on a computer connected to ISP through PPPOE server. there is a specific URL which accessible only through this ISP, i need to make this URL accessible to remote vpn client who connect from other ISP.

thanks

ordex
OpenVPN Inc.

Re: make specific site in the local network accessible to client

Post by ordex » Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:35 am

You have various options...you can setup a proxy that can be used by other clients or you can setup routing so that the IP of that specific host is redirected through the working client. In the latter case you may have to make sure that the DNS returns the specific IP you are re-routing or you have to re-route all possible IPs for that hostname.

mohammad alsharqi
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by mohammad alsharqi » Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:08 am

Thanks ordex for your help, I'm beginner in VpnServer so how can i route for example: 185.151.104.0/22 which accessible through one ISP to another client

openvpn_inc
OpenVPN Inc.

Post by openvpn_inc » Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:34 am

Hi,

Would it be possible to provide a diagram of what you are trying to achieve?
Or open a ticket at https://openvpn.net/support/ instead.

Regards,
.\kionci
Image OpenVPN Inc.
Answers provided by OpenVPN Inc. staff members here are provided on a voluntary best-effort basis, and no rights can be claimed on the basis of answers posted in this public forum. If you wish to get official support from OpenVPN Inc. please use the official support ticket system: https://openvpn.net/support