I have what appears to be a CERTIFICATE related problem with OpenVPN configuration with my synology NAS Server.
The problem I have is this:
opensslcontext::ssl::read_cleartext:bio_read failed, cap=2576 status=-1: error:1416fo86:ssl routines:tls_process_server_certificate:certificate verify failed
I followed this tutorial to set up the server:
As in result I have:
- Installed succesfully the server
- Opened and tested the router ports (3323 also tested with default port)
- Exported the OpenVPN conf file and changed YOUR_SERVER_IP with my ddns name and all my certificates are valid and in use
- Turned OFF the server firewall to test purposes only
- Installed the client both on windows and android
Any help please?