Arranging a VPN with a Netgear orbi System

Use this forum to share your VPN or network disasters. Show diagrams, traffic graphs, or whatever else you need (a video of you letting the 'smoke' out of our network gear).

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

Nici504
OpenVpn Newbie

Arranging a VPN with a Netgear orbi System

Post by Nici504 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:37 pm

Hello everybody,

i need to create a VPN with a netgear orbi business System for a project at a school in my town. We are insatlling some cameras which should be operated from other locations. threrfor we need the vpn to connect to the cameras.

sadly I am completely new to this topic and was hoping that someone could help me with this.

best regards
Nici

TinCanTech
OpenVPN Protagonist

Re: Arranging a VPN with a Netgear orbi System

Post by TinCanTech » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:15 am

You start by reading The OpenVPN HowTo.

openvpn_inc
OpenVPN Inc.

Re: Arranging a VPN with a Netgear orbi System

Post by openvpn_inc » Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:01 pm

Hi Nici,

OpenVPN Support might be able to help you if you use OpenVPN Access Server or OpenVPN Cloud for your project. Note that these will not be free (gratis) for more than 2 concurrent connections (Access Server, or 3 for Cloud.)

If there's no budget hit the HOWTO as suggested, and take it to the Server Configuration forum.

regards, rob0
Image OpenVPN Inc.
Answers provided by OpenVPN Inc. staff members here are provided on a voluntary best-effort basis, and no rights can be claimed on the basis of answers posted in this public forum. If you wish to get official support from OpenVPN Inc. please use the official support ticket system: https://openvpn.net/support