OpenVPN Client conect to 2 Openvpn Server

Need help configuring your VPN? Just post here and you'll get that help.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

Forum rules
Please use the [oconf] BB tag for openvpn Configurations. See viewtopic.php?f=30&t=21589 for an example.
Okeus
OpenVpn Newbie

OpenVPN Client conect to 2 Openvpn Server

Post by Okeus » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:16 pm

I would like to connect to an OpenVPN server 1 and an OpenVPN server 2 at the same time with my client computer.
I have an OVPN config from both servers, which is in the corresponding config directory in the Windows user directory. Called up individually, the connection is established. But it doesn't work together.

Is it even possible to start 2 different OpenVPN connections at the same time?
if so, what should i watch out for?

TinCanTech
OpenVPN Protagonist

Re: OpenVPN Client conect to 2 Openvpn Server

Post by TinCanTech » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:08 pm

If the servers are not yours then you probably cannot do this and have them work correctly.

OpenVPN Expert

Post by 300000 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:03 pm

Yes you can connect two openvpn server at the same time and you can set it as you like. do you want only lan access over openvpn on both openvpn server or do you want all your client internet go over one openvpn server? do you want access private dns or local domain to access resource or using public dns server? but in both case use it is possible to do that

Is it even possible to start 2 different OpenVPN connections at the same time?

yes . you can start as many as openvpn you like. not two but 8 openvpn can start at the same time and can run happy . only thing to care is subnet not confit each other so it will work ok .

if you write down what you want to do when connect two openvpn server I can help you setting that way
Last edited by 300000 on Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TinCanTech
OpenVPN Protagonist

Post by TinCanTech » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:15 pm

Yeah .. without knowing anything at all, you can fix everything .. good luck.