OpenVPNAS Certificate.

Need help configuring your VPN? Just post here and you'll get that help.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

Forum rules
Please use the [oconf] BB tag for openvpn Configurations. See viewtopic.php?f=30&t=21589 for an example.
Ger_Pa
OpenVpn Newbie

OpenVPNAS Certificate.

Post by Ger_Pa » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:26 pm

Hello, i installed an OAS on a server using the pre built Hyper-V imagen, everything works as intended but now i need to use this tunnel with a grandstream ip phone.
With EasyRSA 3 i made the PKI, the CA and the server and client keys. On the server where should i put the ca.crt server.crt, server.key and the dh2048.pem???

Thank you.

Ger_Pa
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: OpenVPNAS Certificate.

Post by Ger_Pa » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:18 pm

Now i see this is the wrong section, sadly i cannot delete this post.

Pippin
Forum Team

Post by Pippin » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:37 pm

Which OpenVPN version are you using?
I gloomily came to the ironic conclusion that if you take a highly intelligent person and give them the best possible, elite education, then you will most likely wind up with an academic who is completely impervious to reality.
Halton Arp

Ger_Pa
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by Ger_Pa » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:24 am

Pippin wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:37 pm
Which OpenVPN version are you using?
Access Server version 2.8.3. It works just fine, sometimes we even have over 20 users at the sames time no problems, but i just don't get with the Grandstream phone is not taking the certificates or connecting at all.
I loaded the certificates this way: Web admin page > Configuration > Web Server and there i loaded them, but still the grandstream does nothing.