Accessing openVPN server on Asus RT-AC66U with static key on multiple computers

Need help configuring your VPN? Just post here and you'll get that help.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

Forum rules
Please use the [oconf] BB tag for openvpn Configurations. See viewtopic.php?f=30&t=21589 for an example.
stormley
OpenVpn Newbie

Accessing openVPN server on Asus RT-AC66U with static key on multiple computers

Post by stormley » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:29 pm

Hello. I am very new to the use of OpenVPN, and generally only want to access my home network from my workspace.

My workplace has some failry secure firewalls. And although I have tried several different setups on my Asus RT-AC66U router, the only config that will get me connected from my workspace is with static key authentication.
http://prntscr.com/iiq71q

This works. But I can only have one client connected at a time, and I would like to have the capability to establish connections from several computers at a time. For example by having one user for each computer.

If I change from static key authorization to TLS authentication; I can log in fine via username/password. But not from behind my workspace's firewall.

Is there any way to set up openVPN on my Asus RT-AC66U router and still have access from behind my workspace's firewall from several computers simoltaneously?
Thanks in advance.