is this possible with openVPN ?

This forum is for all inquiries relating to the installation of OpenVPN from source and with binaries.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

Forum rules
Please visit (and READ) the OpenVPN HowTo http://openvpn.net/howto prior to asking any questions in here!
coolerthangood
OpenVpn Newbie

is this possible with openVPN ?

Post by coolerthangood » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:16 pm

hi everybody

because i'm always connecting on free open wireless's so i know that i'm not secure

i have a dediceted server and i want to install a VPN server on it

i want to use it to connect to internet via it from my computer using a vpn client

like this

(ME)---> (The Server) ---- > (Internet)

i have a windows 2003 server r2 and i can connect to it using rdp

if it possible how i can configure a OpenVPN server and connect to it via my computer please help me with a complet tutorial and thx to everyone

mwandelaar
OpenVPN Super User

Re: is this possible with openVPN ?

Post by mwandelaar » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:59 am

There's a very good tutorial over here including all the steps for installing openvpn for your application.
Including Routing all the client-traffic through the VPN, the setup you want.

If you have questions after this, please post your configfiles (server and client) and we will help.

arkero24
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by arkero24 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:59 pm

Buenos dias:

Deseo conectar dos equipos, uno en una ciudad y otro en otra a través del protocolo de escritorio remoto o rdp (redes diferentes).
Es posible hacerlo con openvpn? Si es posible, qué debo hacer? No hay en internet tutoriales al respecto.

Mil gracias

================
Morming:

I need stablish a connection beetwen two pcs via internet. One pc is located in one city and the other one is in another city. I need use remote desktop in client (windows 10) and server is windows 7.
If possible this via openvpn? If any please link me a tutorial site please or help me.

Thanks a lot
Last edited by arkero24 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TinCanTech
OpenVPN Protagonist

Post by TinCanTech » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:22 pm

arkero24 wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:59 pm
please link me a tutorial site
mwandelaar wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:59 am
There's a very good tutorial over here
<s>

If you have questions after this, please post your configfiles (server and client) and we will help.
:roll: