Is it possible to enable TLS cipher based on 3DES, BF, CAMELLIA, IDEA, SEED algorithm on OpenVPN 2.4.7?

This forum is for admins who are looking to build or expand their OpenVPN setup.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

Forum rules
Please use the [oconf] BB tag for openvpn Configurations. See viewtopic.php?f=30&t=21589 for an example.
antokxvi
OpenVpn Newbie

Is it possible to enable TLS cipher based on 3DES, BF, CAMELLIA, IDEA, SEED algorithm on OpenVPN 2.4.7?

Post by antokxvi » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:02 pm

I'm on project that implementation a block cipher algorithm to be a TLS cipher suite on OpenVPN 2.4.7 based Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+. and the testing is to make comparison of algorithm TLS cipher suite performance between my modification algorithm, with 3DES, AES, Blowfish, Camellia, SEED, and IDEA. But when I check the list of TLS cipher suite on OpenVPN, with

Code: Select all

openvpn --show-tls
Then the TLS cipher suite that shown/listed is TLS cipher suite based on AES, and my algorithm.
Anybody know how to enabling TLS cipher suite based on 3DES, AES< Blowfish, Camellia, SEED, and IDEA? Thanks