Tomato Router - Routes to 2nd OpenVPN client connection are not being presented to Windows clients

This forum is for admins who are looking to build or expand their OpenVPN setup.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

Forum rules
Please use the [oconf] BB tag for openvpn Configurations. See viewtopic.php?f=30&t=21589 for an example.
Tracker
OpenVpn Newbie

Tomato Router - Routes to 2nd OpenVPN client connection are not being presented to Windows clients

Post by Tracker » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:49 pm

Have Tomato router configured with OpenVPN server setup and a client connection to a 2nd OpenVPN server. All linux and window clients can connect to OpenVPN and access all resources on the network.

Now here is where I am scratching my head. Linux clients are able to access resources on 2nd OpenVPN server connection. Windows clients cannot. I would understand if both weren't able to. Could someone please enlighten me and provide how I would be able to remedy this issue?

Please advise if further details are needed. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Tracker
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: Tomato Router - Routes to 2nd OpenVPN client connection are not being presented to Windows clients

Post by Tracker » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:39 am

No one has got any suggestions.

TinCanTech
OpenVPN Protagonist

Re: Tomato Router - Routes to 2nd OpenVPN client connection are not being presented to Windows clients

Post by TinCanTech » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:35 pm

I have no idea what you are talking about ..

Please start here:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=22603