Windows to windows OpenVPN connection with LAN

This forum is for admins who are looking to build or expand their OpenVPN setup.
Forum rules
Please use the [oconf] BB tag for openvpn Configurations. See viewtopic.php?f=30&t=21589 for an example.
moomba
OpenVpn Newbie

Windows to windows OpenVPN connection with LAN

Post by moomba » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:20 pm

Hello,

Im trying to setup a reliable VPN for my company, and right now im trying OpenVPN. They had previously PP2P and im trying to copy the experience. Basically all i want is for office workers to be able to connect to the OpenVPN server as easily as possible with their windows 10 laptops and have access to the local LAN shared disk and codetwo public folders server.

Right now what i have done is follow this guide: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/w ... dows_Guide
I have installed OpenVPN community on both the server and the clients. It connects correctly and is working but the clients cant access the local LAN shared disk or the codetwo public folders server.

Is there something i am missing?
I would love to dig deeper into OpenVPN but right now i just have to get this working, later i can fiddle around.

PS: The server is a windows 10 machine connected by cable to the router. The shared disk is on a NAS machine.