Tomato Router - Routes to 2nd OpenVPN client connection are not being presented to Windows clients

This forum is for admins who are looking to build or expand their OpenVPN setup.
Forum rules
Please use the [oconf] BB tag for openvpn Configurations. See viewtopic.php?f=30&t=21589 for an example.
Tracker
OpenVpn Newbie

Tomato Router - Routes to 2nd OpenVPN client connection are not being presented to Windows clients

Post by Tracker » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:49 pm

Have Tomato router configured with OpenVPN server setup and a client connection to a 2nd OpenVPN server. All linux and window clients can connect to OpenVPN and access all resources on the network.

Now here is where I am scratching my head. Linux clients are able to access resources on 2nd OpenVPN server connection. Windows clients cannot. I would understand if both weren't able to. Could someone please enlighten me and provide how I would be able to remedy this issue?

Please advise if further details are needed. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Tracker
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: Tomato Router - Routes to 2nd OpenVPN client connection are not being presented to Windows clients

Post by Tracker » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:39 am

No one has got any suggestions.

TinCanTech
Forum Team

Re: Tomato Router - Routes to 2nd OpenVPN client connection are not being presented to Windows clients

Post by TinCanTech » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:35 pm

I have no idea what you are talking about ..

Please start here:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=22603