Alternative for OpenVPN Connect on iOS?

kaisrmaulo5
OpenVpn Newbie

Alternative for OpenVPN Connect on iOS?

Post by kaisrmaulo5 » Wed May 20, 2020 6:30 pm

So it seems OpenVPN completely broke OpenVPN Connect with their previous update and the latest one doesn't seem to resolve any of the issues we were facing.

The app now disconnects when moved into the background, stalls on almost any serious volume of traffic and is generally unusable.

From what I can see there's not an alternative, general OpenVPN client on the App Store. Am I correct on that?

I need something that can user .ovpn profiles for our own OpenVPN servers and which I can perform some sort of checks on regarding security. All I'm finding are dubious "free VPN" applications.

kaisrmaulo5
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: Alternative for OpenVPN Connect on iOS?

Post by kaisrmaulo5 » Thu May 21, 2020 9:22 pm

kaisrmaulo5 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 6:30 pm
So it seems OpenVPN completely broke OpenVPN Connect with their previous update and the latest one doesn't seem to resolve any of the issues we were facing.

The app now disconnects when moved into the background, stalls on almost any serious volume of traffic and is generally unusable.

From what I can see there's not an alternative, general OpenVPN client on the App Store. Am I correct on that?10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 happymod

I need something that can user .ovpn profiles for our own OpenVPN servers and which I can perform some sort of checks on regarding security. All I'm finding are dubious "free VPN" applications.
issue got solved!!!