IOS error "CONNECTION_TIMEOUT" v12.0.1

Official client software for OpenVPN Access Server and OpenVPN Cloud.
ampapa
OpenVpn Newbie

IOS error "CONNECTION_TIMEOUT" v12.0.1

Post by ampapa » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:33 pm

Not sure if this is a one off issue or still related to the earlier problems with IOS 12 and connectivity but I'm having an issue specifically with getting my iPhone to connect to my server.

I've installed the OpenVPN client on 2 other machines Windows and have successfully been able to get connected so this problem is specific to the iPhone.

Can anyone shed some light on how to debug this problem or if this is a know issue that is still outstanding with the iPhone and v12?

Thanks for any insight or suggestions.

Ampapa,

ordex
OpenVPN Inc.

Re: IOS error "CONNECTION_TIMEOUT" v12.0.1

Post by ordex » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:35 pm

ampapa
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by ampapa » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:09 pm

That solution didn't work for me.

I've concluded this is a problem with the application since without issue I was able to get another solution working.

I uninstalled the application and may try some other time when it gets an update to the fix the problem.

ampapa,

ordex
OpenVPN Inc.

Post by ordex » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:22 pm

ampapa wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:09 pm
That solution didn't work for me.

I've concluded this is a problem with the application since without issue I was able to get another solution working.

I uninstalled the application and may try some other time when it gets an update to the fix the problem.

ampapa,
alright, however we have neither a log nor any specific info about your problem, therefore I am not sure anybody will be able to understand what went wrong.