I am new to this forum and OPENVPN, I want to set-up VPN server on my Raspberry PI3 to access my CCTV camera on local network 192.168.1.0, so i installed pivpn:
- On Raspberry PI Jessie, installed PIVPN, it generated the necessary config files. My local network is 192.168.1.0.
- My PI has a local address of 192.168.1.105
- Added my SKY public address to http://www.noip.com so that I could use a FQDN, e.g. myvpnserver.ddns.net - this was used during the PIVPN install
- Used pivpn add to generate client1 keys to produce the ovpn file for my andriod phone
- Assigned port on my SKY router, e.g. UDP port 1194 points to my local PI server, e.g. 192.168.1.105
- copied .OPVN file onto my Android phone and attempted connection..
I get a message "waiting for server", the client log says "network not reachable"
I am stuck and need some help!! Could it be an iptable routing issue, would really appreciate some advice.. I am not a networking expert.
Thank you, regards Arif..
1 post • Page 1 of 1