Can't open a new topic

All comments and questions related to the functionality of the OpenVPN web pages and forum should go here.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

mili82
OpenVpn Newbie

Can't open a new topic

Post by mili82 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:51 am

Hello,

I tried to open a new topic regarding server and client configuration, but I keep getting the same error message:

Forbidden.Contains contacts. Message seems to be spam.

I dont know what is this. There is no any kind of contacts in my post. I just tried to explain my problem and pasted content of server.ovpn, client.ovpn, result of route print from server and client, and client log, so community can help me. I used oconf button.

Also, I registered an hour ago, maybe that is a problem?

TinCanTech
OpenVPN Protagonist

Re: Can't open a new topic

Post by TinCanTech » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:06 pm

You should still be allowed to start a new thread and it will go to moderator queue.

Just keep trying .. the anti-spam is fairly strict.

xtracoder
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: Can't open a new topic

Post by xtracoder » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:48 am

Also has same problem - experimentally i've found that presence of any IP address triggers that error "Contains contacts".
This technically prevents asking any questions related to OpenVPN configuration because it always contains IP addresses ...

Also "Forbidden. Data submitted too often. Please wait a few minutes." - this seems to be an endless period.