How to SIMPLE create a VPN and...?

All comments and questions related to the functionality of the OpenVPN web pages and forum should go here.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

thedragsterx
OpenVpn Newbie

How to SIMPLE create a VPN and...?

Post by thedragsterx » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi, I need OpenVPN like alternative as Hamachi.
Thing I need is to create a SIMPLE VPN on my PC/Server, Host a website or whatever there(WITH THE VPN, e.g. I want to host MySQL on that and access with : VPNIP:3306, NOT localhost:3306), and make users(at least 600+) access it at the same time, with no conflicts and problems, they just need to open a file, such as openvpnportable.exe, pre-configured.

Now,
How can I do it?
How can I start a VPN on my PC and host anything there, such as apache, sql ecc.?
How can I make the users connect just opening an .exe file and without any Setup?
How can I create the VPN without password/certificate, and if I cannot, how can I setup the openvpnportable conf(actual solution to make users access just with one tap)?
Is portforwarding required for EVERY USER that will connect to VPN, or just for the server?! If it's, then it is useless.

Thank you in advance..

Traffic
OpenVPN Protagonist

Re: How to SIMPLE create a VPN and...?

Post by Traffic » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:51 pm

How do i ...

Try this:
HOWTO: For OpenVPN Community Edition
thedragsterx wrote:Is portforwarding required for EVERY USER that will connect to VPN, or just for the server
Just the server ..