Why is this recent unanswered topic locked?

All comments and questions related to the functionality of the OpenVPN web pages and forum should go here.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

dawansv
OpenVpn Newbie

Why is this recent unanswered topic locked?

Post by dawansv » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:14 pm

I am trying to post a reply to this topic, but it is locked and I do not understand why. It is new (posted Sep 6, 2014) and there is nothing controversial about it as far as I can see... I am experiencing the very same problem so would like to share my experience with the original poster.

viewtopic.php?t=16928

debbie10t
Forum Team

Re: Why is this recent unanswered topic locked?

Post by debbie10t » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:56 pm

This Forum does not provide support for commercial VPN Providers.

dawansv
OpenVpn Newbie

Do not understand why topics keep getting locked.

Post by dawansv » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:51 pm

I just asked why a topic was getting locked. Moderator Debbie10t proceeded to reply "This Forum does not provide support for commercial VPN Providers." and then proceeded in locking the very topic in which I ask why you keep locking topics, so I can't even post a follow up question -- that answer makes no sense to me. I take it that newcomers are not welcome to this forum. Fine I will take my questions somewhere else.

For the record, the original question had nothing to do with support for commercial VPN provider. It was a question about how 2 different OPENVPN clients with same config file return 2 different answers to the PUSH_REQUEST order. What does that have to do with commercial VPN provided. Ridiculous.
Last edited by debbie10t on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged

debbie10t
Forum Team

Re: Why is this recent unanswered topic locked?

Post by debbie10t » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:06 am

dawansv wrote:I am experiencing the very same problem so would like to share my experience with the original poster.

topic16928.html
This is a problem with EARTHVPN a commercial VPN Provider.

EarthVPN Provide support for their servers and networks.

This Forum Does Not.

If you are having a problem with commercial VPN Providers go to their Website and Make them Work for the Money They Charge You.

This applies to ALL commercial VPN Providers.

Services provided by OpenVPN which are supported by this Forum. * Locked *