I found my AS was not keeping time at all on Server2008R2 VM.
I did the follownig:
1. Ensure time synchronisation is enabled in the Hyper-V settings under "Integration Services"
2. Logged in as root via ssh on the OpenVPN-AS
3. Change the line in the file: /boot/grub/menu.lst
kernel /vmlinuz-2.6.24-16-generic root=UUID=08306d75-360f-453f-8a50-5ef840aed058 ro quiet splash
kernel /vmlinuz-2.6.24-16-generic root=UUID=08306d75-360f-453f-8a50-5ef840aed058 clock=pmtmr divider=10 ro quiet splash
Write and quit from vi.
4. Sync the time to a valid ntp source with the command replacing "Name_of_NTP_Server" with a real ntp server name or IP address:
5. Set the hardware clock with the command:
6. Reboot the AS
Clock seemed fine thereafter.
Thanks to this article that put me on the right track:
http://paulgibbs.wordpress.com/2010/02/ ... omponents/
I hope these steps will be of help to others having the same issue.
Ask questions about your Access Server configuration here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- OpenVpn Newbie
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:15 pm