OpenVPN Access Server - Invalid Token

Ask questions about your Access Server configuration here.
sdams1998
OpenVpn Newbie

OpenVPN Access Server - Invalid Token

Post by sdams1998 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:52 pm

Good afternoon all - I have a new install of OpenVPN Access server with LDAP authentication. I have My openvpn server and DC on the same network and my LDAP server is just Windows Lightweight Directory Services. I followed the guide to get this setup but when running authcli with my domain admin account I get "com_fault" "Not well formed (Invalid token): Line 12, column 215" and it goes on for a while. Checking the log, I see an "Invalid credentials: Administrator", which is weird because I reset my domain admin account password to the exact same password I am trying authcli from. Not using CLI, and have confirmed my bind user is correct. Out of ideas here. Can I get some help?

Edit: Administrator account authenticates. No other account will. Giving invalid credentials even though Ive reset the passwords and tried several accounts. They are all in the same CN=users

Edit Edit: Is this because when I check my users accounts, they are for example DC=Test Account CN=Users DC=testnet DC=com
That begs the question, how do my users log into the OpenVPN access server gui to get their profiles? If I try "Test Account" it returns "invalid parameters"

KCS
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: OpenVPN Access Server - Invalid Token

Post by KCS » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:22 pm

I'm wondering if you ever found a solution to this issue?

Brand new to OpenVPN and I'm having exactly the same authcli error.