I am very new to unix and networking. I am trying to create a VPN connection by making one of my unix(fedora) server as VPN access server and other unix(fedora) server as client. I have performed the following steps:
1. Installed the access server software on server1.
2. connected it from windows client (just to check) and it is working fine.
3. Now I am trying to connect to the same server from Unix and getting the following error message in putty " software caused connection abort".
4. For unix client I have performed the following steps:
a. installed unix client using "yum install openvpn".
b. downloaded the client.ovpn file from the web server link and placed in the /etc/openvpn folder of client server.
c. added oen row in the etc/resolv.conf file on client server as
newserver ipaddress(of my access server)
d. Ran the command openvpn --config openvpn.client
5. But after starting the server, after 1 minute or so I receive the fatal error "software caused connection abort" and putty becomes inactive.
Thanks in advance!1
Ask questions about your Access Server configuration here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1