I wish to use the OpenVPN Access server to connect from external network to instances in private subnet:
Here is my use-case:
1. I have one VPC with public & private subnet.
2. At Public Subnet, I have one Ubuntu instance with public facing ip address. Private Ip address range here is 16.0.x.x. Here, I will install the OpenVPN access server here.
3. At Private Subnet, I have some Linux instances which just have the private ip address. Private Ip address range here is 16.0.x.x. Here, instances are database , licenses servers , etc
4. I want users who use external networks/LAN/etc to be able to connect to the private instances via OpenVpn access server [via OpenVPN client] setup in step 2.
5. After the OpenVPN connection is established, users should be able to connect/ping the private subnet instances setup in step3
Do let me know if the above described use-case is possible & if yes, can you kindly let me know the steps.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- OpenVpn Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:28 am