- Set up a fresh OpenVPN Appliance.
- Added second NIC to VM.
- Configured netplan to set proper networks and system DNS as my system uses Static IP's
* System will not ping google.com, but will ping 126.96.36.199 and any other IP, Just not Host name.
* Can't use apt update as no hostnames are resolved.
-- Cant troubleshoot with nslookup or dig as the are not installed on your appliance.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- I should be on the dev team.
- Posts: 890
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:43 pm
I suggest you contact the technical support through the ticket system. There has been some change to Ubuntu 18 and netplan that Access Server has some trouble with, and they can help you work around it. In future releases this issue will be resolved (actually already is, just isn't released yet).