VPN FOR SOUTH AFRICA

This forum is to discuss and rate service providers of OpenVPN and similar services. THIS IS NOT A FREE ADVERTISEMENT. All posts have a poll with a rating of 1 to 5, with 5 being best, to rate the quality of service, etc.
Forum rules
1) You must create a poll with 5 options, Do Not Recommend (1), Poor (2), Acceptable (3), Would Recommend (4), Strongly Recommend (5).
2) This is not a free advertisement for providers, but a place to review those providers.
3) Polls which are found to be doctored by providers will be locked to a rating of 1 and the source of the spoofing will be revealed to all, including Google.
johnalex
OpenVpn Newbie

VPN FOR SOUTH AFRICA

Post by johnalex » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:00 pm

Does anyone know about VPNs that works perfectly in South Africa? basically my main purpose is watching Netflix and Hulu which was banned in our region.

matthew
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: VPN FOR SOUTH AFRICA

Post by matthew » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:11 pm

Sure there has many vpns which works properly in south africa like with surfshark you can easily access those content which was banned in your region the article which was i mention below its more helpful to you
https://www.topvpnservice.com/blog/best-vpn-south-africa/
Cheers!

brucewyatt01
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by brucewyatt01 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:01 am

Hey there John, there are indeed many VPNs that help bypassing geo-restrictions on Netflix and Hulu in South Africa and worldwide. I have actually created a guide for users, who want to bypass the Netflix ban. I'm sharing a link below for reference. You can use any of these VPNs for unblocking Hulu or any major streaming site along with Netflix too. Hope this proves helpful:
https://www.bestvpn.co/best-vpn-for-netflix/netflix-ban/
Have a good one!

teny
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by teny » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:44 pm

I recommend nordvpn and buy through the solutionvpn.com website. There you have a 10% cheaper promotion