Best Free VPN for Android Torrenting

This forum is to discuss and rate service providers of OpenVPN and similar services. THIS IS NOT A FREE ADVERTISEMENT. All posts have a poll with a rating of 1 to 5, with 5 being best, to rate the quality of service, etc.
Forum rules
1) You must create a poll with 5 options, Do Not Recommend (1), Poor (2), Acceptable (3), Would Recommend (4), Strongly Recommend (5).
2) This is not a free advertisement for providers, but a place to review those providers.
3) Polls which are found to be doctored by providers will be locked to a rating of 1 and the source of the spoofing will be revealed to all, including Google.

Recommend the best VPN service for Android?

PureVPN
No votes
NordVPN
50%
ExpressVPN
33%
IVacy VPN
No votes
PrivateVPN
17%

Total votes: 6

Lindaawilsoon
OpenVpn Newbie

Best Free VPN for Android Torrenting

Post by Lindaawilsoon » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:28 pm

Hello once again my friends,I need help from experts here at forums.openvpn.net....

Plz recommend OR Suggest any best and free VPN for using torrent, download and watching through torrent but restricted because of IP address..

Thanks

Fluenthons
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: Best Free VPN for Android Torrenting

Post by Fluenthons » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:32 pm

Hi. I don't think that there are good and reputable free VPN providers. I personally use NordVPN and while it doesn't have port forwarding, it has good speeds and many servers. I've shared a link for a discount here before, maybe it still works and might be useful to you: https://nordvpn.com/bestoffer

Riyaduati
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by Riyaduati » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:20 pm

This seems good.

JohnyMacler
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by JohnyMacler » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:18 pm

I am not sure whether a free VPN is ever worth it. There are a lot of articles available out there which tell the difference between using a normal VPN and a free version.

willieaames
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by willieaames » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:50 am

Well overall free VPNs are not very decent. You need a lot of money to provide VPN services, so guess where they get all the money? From your data. Better go for a paid one that doesn't collect logs. Especially while torrenting, your traffic security and no logging policy is the most important thing. Free ones won't provide you that. This guide is listed all the cheap options:
https://www.bestvpn.co/best-vpn-for-torrenting/

JNavas
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by JNavas » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:45 pm

1. Fast
  2. Good
  3. Free
Pick (at most) two.

jonymoon
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by jonymoon » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:30 pm

the best vpn list and vpn u can find on https://vpnmag.ru/10-luchshih-vpn-2022/ 'cause guys really confused about everything

cincinati
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by cincinati » Sun May 14, 2023 9:25 pm

When it comes to free VPNs for Android torrenting, it's important to note that many free VPN services have limitations or restrictions that may not be suitable for torrenting. These limitations can include data caps, slow speeds, limited server options, and even potential privacy concerns. However, if you're looking for a free VPN option, here are a few that you can consider:
Windscribe
Quick VPN MOD
ProtonVPN
Hotspot Shield

cincinati
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by cincinati » Tue May 16, 2023 12:34 am

cincinati wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 9:25 pm
When it comes to free VPNs for Android torrenting, it's important to note that many free VPN services have limitations or restrictions that may not be suitable for torrenting. These limitations can include data caps, slow speeds, limited server options, and even potential privacy concerns. However, if you're looking for a free VPN option, here are a few that you can consider:
Windscribe
Quick VPN MOD
ProtonVPN
Hotspot Shield
forgot to add express VPN and Nord VPN with their new features they are also better in their services.