which VPN Server free of charge can you advice?

This forum is to discuss and rate service providers of OpenVPN and similar services. THIS IS NOT A FREE ADVERTISEMENT. All posts have a poll with a rating of 1 to 5, with 5 being best, to rate the quality of service, etc.
Forum rules
1) You must create a poll with 5 options, Do Not Recommend (1), Poor (2), Acceptable (3), Would Recommend (4), Strongly Recommend (5).
2) This is not a free advertisement for providers, but a place to review those providers.
3) Polls which are found to be doctored by providers will be locked to a rating of 1 and the source of the spoofing will be revealed to all, including Google.
trazom
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by trazom » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:18 pm

hi,

i'd like to implement VPN Ipsec on my Debian 8.7
my FAI is FREE in France

Regards
T

stevenwilliams
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: which VPN Server free of charge can you advice?

Post by stevenwilliams » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:19 am

Try TunnelBear (https://www.bestvpnrating.com/service/tunnelbear) for free with 500MB of data per month. I confident that they support IPSec protocol. But if 500MB is not enough for you and you need more, they offer a big deal for all customers which is available on their website.

cincinati
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: which VPN Server free of charge can you advice?

Post by cincinati » Fri May 19, 2023 11:41 pm

There are several VPN servers that offer free services, but it's important to note that free VPNs often have limitations and may not provide the same level of security and privacy as paid options. Additionally, some free VPNs may have restrictions on bandwidth, speed, and server locations. Here are a few free VPN servers you can consider:

ProtonVPN: ProtonVPN offers a free plan that provides unlimited bandwidth and access to servers in three countries. It also has a strict no-logs policy and uses strong encryption.

Windscribe: Windscribe has a free plan that includes 10 GB of monthly data and access to servers in several countries. It offers good privacy features and allows you to upgrade to a paid plan for additional benefits.

Quick VPN: Quick VPN offers a free plan with a data limit of 500 MB per month. It has user-friendly apps and provides access to servers in more than 20 countries.

Hotspot Shield: Hotspot Shield has a free plan that provides access to servers in the United States. However, it displays ads and has limitations on bandwidth.