Roadwarriors with Internet thru VPN; Branch offices w/o

Scripts with setup, destroy, and modify routing tables and firewall rulesets for client connections.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

l33t
OpenVpn Newbie

Roadwarriors with Internet thru VPN; Branch offices w/o

Post by l33t » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:21 am

I think this could be a similar case, but I am not really sure, so I'd like some clarification please.
topic7161.html

What I am trying to do is have my OpenVPN-AS setup such that:
-- "Roadwarriors" with individual client installations on their laptops have all internet traffic routed thru the VPN
-- Branch offices (some with installations on routers perhaps) do not have the internet traffic thru the VPN, so as to save bandwidth (and because the offices are kept secure via other means).

I have deployed the commercial version from you ..

The roadwarriors case I already figured out.

How do I make what I want work for the branch office case too?

gladiatr72
Forum Team

Re: Roadwarriors with Internet thru VPN; Branch offices w/o

Post by gladiatr72 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Hi,

OpenVPN-AS is supported through the support features of the openvpn.net web site. This forum only covers the community edition of openvpn.

-Stephen
[..]I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. [...]Wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? -Marcus Cole

Douglas
Forum Team

Re: Roadwarriors with Internet thru VPN; Branch offices w/o

Post by Douglas » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:12 pm

gladiatr72 wrote:Hi,

OpenVPN-AS is supported through the support features of the openvpn.net web site. This forum only covers the community edition of openvpn.

-Stephen
Correct! Locked.