OpenVPN tp-link Archer MR200

Use this forum to share your VPN or network disasters. Show diagrams, traffic graphs, or whatever else you need (a video of you letting the 'smoke' out of our network gear).

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

zephry
OpenVpn Newbie

OpenVPN tp-link Archer MR200

Post by zephry » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:31 am

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

ich habe ein Problem mit der OpenVPN Verbindung auf meinem tp-link Archer MR200.
Ich habe wie in der Anleitung beschrieben auf der Weboberfläche des Routers alle erforderlichen Einstellungen getätigt, jedoch kein Dynamic DNS Account erstellt.
Danach habe ich die .ovpn Datei in den Config Ordner des Clients verschoben. Wenn ich mich jetzt verbinden will, kommt die Fehlermeldung des angehängten Bildes.
Ich hoffe Sie können mir helfen.

Vielen Dank!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies and Gentlemen,

i have a problem with the OpenVPN connection on my tp-link Archer MR200.
I have made all necessary settings on the router's web interface as described in the instructions, but have not created a Dynamic DNS account.
Then I moved the .ovpn file to the Config folder of the client. If I want to connect now, I get the error message of the attached image.
I hope you can help me.

Thank you very much!