ecrist's VPN Setup

This is the forum to post your config. Include diagrams, usage graphs, and all the other goodies to show off your network.
ecrist
Forum Team

ecrist's VPN Setup

Post by ecrist » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:26 pm

I've attached an image showing my VPN topology. The advantage to our current layout is our office is completely portable for an office move or a connectivity problem. Our office is setup as any other client connection to our 35+ servers at the data center. The office LAN is routable to all VPN clients, and all VPN clients are routable to the office LAN. All can connect to and from the data center. There is a firewall in between, not shown in the diagram.

Please feel free to ask questions, and I'll answer all that I can.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OpenVPN Community Administrator
IRC: #openvpn, #openvpn-devel Twitter: @ecrist
Co-Author of Mastering OpenVPN
Author of Troubleshooting OpenVPN

tukara
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: ecrist's VPN Setup

Post by tukara » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Hello how are you. I'm newbie in this and Id like know where to start with a VPN server. I need to share information between 5 w7 computer acting as a server(in different locations), each server has between 5-7 pc. I'd like to share information between those 5 locations(server) with 1 more server (main server) in another location. The main server location it is going to be same location for the VPN Server and I want to use debian for the VPN server. All other computer and server are W7. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk