OPEN VPN

This forum is for general conversation and user-user networking.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

muggs
OpenVpn Newbie

OPEN VPN

Post by muggs » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:40 pm

I have been running open vpn through my Linksys lrtvpn router. We are a medical office and the reason for Open Vpn is for IPAD connection. All was working fine since I starting using Open vpn ver 2.4 and then all of a sudden you can connect to VPN but once you connect to medical program you get all sorts of errors. The doctor also try it on his Surface running Win 8.1 and has same problems with errors on the medical program. The OPEN VPN stays connect with no problems but the medical program has lots of errors and you must start and stop continuously. When I run the PTTP VPN all works fine except you cannot connect IPAD through PTTP VPN. Something I notice is that when I connect to OPEN VPN that I cannot use internet explorer to access the VPN router. When I use the PTTP VPN I have no problem assessing the router. I did notice that when using Open VPN and then using remote desktop to access server and then use internet explorer I can access router.
The Medical program is Eclinical Works. It is work fine. I have no problems on PTTP access to Eclinical. I cannot access eclinical on this computer because it is not loaded. This is my personal computer.