Using VPN when doing college projects

This forum is for general conversation and user-user networking.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

Urirochell
OpenVpn Newbie

Using VPN when doing college projects

Post by Urirochell » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:25 pm

Hi there! I'm currently studying software development in college and working on my first coursework. It's hard enough for me to find the information, so I sometimes need to use websites that work only with VPN connection. I need your advise: is it legal to use VPN in college campus or not? If my worries aren't in vain and I make a mistake, can someone tell me how to find the necessary sources of information for coursework writing? Perhaps you have some experience to share with me.

TinCanTech
OpenVPN Protagonist

Re: Using VPN when doing college projects

Post by TinCanTech » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:12 pm

You must do your own homework first.

We do not know what country you are in; How can we say if a VPN is legal for you.
Maybe you are Chinese and by using a VPN you will be arrested and executed for treason ..

We do not know what college you go to; How can we say if a VPN will get you expelled.
Your college must be appalling, if you do not know who to address your questions to.

As for directing you to find course-work .. That IS why you go to college, so that your tutors can teach you.

My mind boggles at the mess your generation is going to make, it is bad enough already!

Luckily, I will be long dead, so I will not have to endure the mess you all make.

Urirochell
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by Urirochell » Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:20 am

I see that my previous comment was deleted. Did I violate any rights? If yes, please, don't blame me for it. I didn't know that something I did is prohibited and I'll never do it again.

Urirochell
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by Urirochell » Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:27 am

I'm sorry for making you think that our generation is doomed and I think you're deeply mistaken. Well, I agree that I go to college to learn to write courseworks, essays and other papers, but tutors don't always have time to teach the in-depth material , but I feel that I need to spend more time on studying this or that topic. But I recently found a guide on how to write a college cover letter for internship and it made me understand that many papers are easier than I though. Besides it, I can order professional editing assistance there and don't waste my time. Of course, I already know that you'll say yuoth is lazy and prefers to ask someone do their tasks instead, but I think it's great that people know how to spend time on what they like.

TinCanTech
OpenVPN Protagonist

Post by TinCanTech » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:47 pm

No comments have been deleted from this thread.