Help Access Devices on Client and LAN side of VPN

Need help configuring your VPN? Just post here and you'll get that help.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

Forum rules
Please use the [oconf] BB tag for openvpn Configurations. See viewtopic.php?f=30&t=21589 for an example.
Skip4Josh
OpenVpn Newbie

Help Access Devices on Client and LAN side of VPN

Post by Skip4Josh » Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:30 pm

Hi we have an araknis an-310-rt-4l2w with openVPN capabilities. I have set up the router and exported configs to the clients and the VPN connection is working! The issue is that i want to connect to my home network(which would end up being the server side), being that i am on a trusted network at my office i would like all internet and LAN resources on the client side to remain available, while at the same time being able to connect to specific devices on my home network mainly a NAS so i could transfer files between the two while connected to VPN, i would like to do this through the client config files, Is this possible and what would i add to the config files.... i have added the route-nopull command and that has allowed my work resources to be accessed while connected to vpn but not home resources... if i remove the route-nopull command i have access to home resources but not work, and i have not been able to figure out how to access both any help is appreciated thanks