Fixing Post to Wrong Forum?

All comments and questions related to the functionality of the OpenVPN web pages and forum should go here.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

jwmhosting
OpenVpn Newbie

Fixing Post to Wrong Forum?

Post by jwmhosting » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:57 pm

I posted a question yesterday that was intended for the Configuration forum, but accidentally was posted in the off-topic forum. I could find no way to move the post. I sent an email to the admin requesting it be moved. But no response. So I reposted it in the Configuration forum. I explicitly said at the beginning of the repost that this was a repost due to error and that the original should be deleted. But that statement apparently was ignored and the post was disapproved because it had been 'previously posted'. So I completely rewrote the post with different questions. It was rejected as well saying the same question had been posted previously. Come on, folks..... are you going to banish me from the forum forever and never allow my question to be posted just because I accidentally posted it in the wrong forum? Help me out here. I need to get this stuff working. PLEASE allow my questionj to get posted.

Thanks.

Jerry

Traffic
OpenVPN Protagonist

Re: Fixing Post to Wrong Forum?

Post by Traffic » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:16 pm

Your question has been moved by a moderator to the appropriate board:
topic21186.html

jwmhosting
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by jwmhosting » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:17 pm

My question is still showing up in the off topic board and not in the configuration board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traffic
OpenVPN Protagonist

Post by Traffic » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:44 pm

Your post is off topic ..