Access Server / DNS servers per group

Business solution to host your own OpenVPN server with web management interface and bundled clients.
gtelnet
OpenVpn Newbie

Access Server / DNS servers per group

Post by gtelnet » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:25 pm

Hi all,

I installed the openvpnas a few days ago and purchased 10 licenses for our internal testing before we deploy company wide. Everything is working perfectly, except for one item that I haven't been able to figure out. I would like to use different DNS servers for each group (all windows users), but haven't been able to find the correct variable to set the DNS servers in the Windows Environment Variables, under Client Scripting for the groups. Is this the correct location that I should set this? I've successully set the DNS servers in the Advanced VPN config, but this applies to every user that logs in, and I need to use a different set of internal DNS servers, depending on the end user's location. I've read alot about using the push dhcp-option command, but don't know if that is only for the community version and if it will work within the AS. If it will, I'm not sure where to use the option. Any links on where I can find this information? I've been looking for a few days now and don't know if it exists or not, or if it's been right under my nose the whole time. Thanks!