Unable to access VPN client

Business solution to host your own OpenVPN server with web management interface and bundled clients.
thithithi
OpenVpn Newbie

Unable to access VPN client

Post by thithithi » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:48 pm

I have a VPN set up with Amazon Cloud using OpenVPN Access Server 1.8.3 (ami-31d21358). I can connect to the subnet on the cloud without issue. But I cannot get my cloud servers to see the VPN client. I'm relatively new to the Cloud so any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Brody
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: Unable to access VPN client

Post by Brody » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Manage the VPN Concentrator

Choose Configuration > Plan Administration > Traffic Management > Network Listings.
Verify the VPN Client Local LAN (Fall behind) checklist exists and click Alter to ensure the default network associated with 0.0.0.0/0.Zero.Zero.Zero exists.
Once you make sure the system list exists, you must allocate this to a canal team. Select Settings > Person Administration > Groups, choose the group you intend to change, and click Alter Team.
Select the customer Config tab from the team you have chosen to change.
Scroll right down to the actual sections tagged Split Tunneling Plan and Divided Tunneling System Checklist.
Check Permit the systems in the checklist to bypass the actual canal. After that, choose the checklist through step one within the drop-down. In this instance it is VPN Customer Nearby LAN (Default).
Click Utilize when you are carried out.

Configure the actual VPN Client

Choose your current connection admittance and click on Modify.
Go to the Transport tab and check Allow Local LAN Entry. Clic